Skip to main content

BYE BYE, KATHMANDU





Kathmandu...
The place where you and I experienced our lives together...
Away from anyone, and everyone...
We laughed together there with our silly jokes,
We cried together when we had arguments.
We shared the pain, boredom and loneliness of lives together...
We experienced the suffer due to load shedding up to 16 hours daily not knowing how to pass time,
I first learned to cook there, and we had the same dishes for dinner over and over again for the whole week in order to save our expenses...
Before you left for Kathmandu again, you told me that you were sorry seeing me suffer so much in Nepal.
Honestly, I could not get used to the life there, but I made myself stayed there for a few months because I was really unwilling to be apart from you.
Now, I realize that life has to go on...I have my dreams to achieve and I am running out of time.
I understand how sad you feel to return there alone...as I went there before and I know what kind of place there is...
I feel the same thing... I feel so worried, as I am having a total change in life...
From sticking to you all the time, now I have to get used to the life of being 'alone' again...
I am going to study again after not touching any books for 3 years...
I am worried about you being alone there, but at the same time, I am worried of how long will I take to recover from the pain of having to get used to the life without you...
Take this period of separation as a good test for both of us...
and see if we are really meant for each other :(
Missing you heaps!!
Love,
Jessie
xoxo

Comments

不忠不孝 said…
我永远也忘不了我们在停电的夜晚一起跳的adema印度舞!

我爱你!

Popular posts from this blog

Liz Gilbert's Meaningful Quotes from Eat, Pray, Love: Something Worth to Learn About in Our Life

Quote 1 "You have been to hell, Ketut?" He smiled. Of course he's been there. What's it like in hell?" Same like in heaven," he said. He saw my confusion and tried to explain. "Universe is a circle, Liss." He said. "To up, to down -- all same, at end." I remembered an old Christian mystic notion: As above, so below. I asked. "Then how can you tell the difference between heaven and hell?" Because of how you go. Heaven, you go up, through seven happy places. Hell, you go down, through seven sad places. This is why it better for you to go up, Liss." He laughed. "Same-same," he said. "Same in end, so better to be happy in journey." I said, "So, if heaven is love, then hell is.. " Love, too," he said. Ketut laughed again, "Always so difficult for young people to understand this!" — Elizabeth Gilbert (Eat, Pray, Love) Quote 2 "He showed me a sketch he'd drawn

JOY.BLESSED.LOVE